How to add GSuite Account to Outreachplus using IMAP/SMTPLast Updated: August 21, 2019
How to add GSuite Account to Outreachplus using IMAP/SMTP
You can add your GSuite account using IMAP/SMTP. For that, first, you need to change some settings in the account as G Suite has some security restrictions setup by default compared to Gmail. The first thing is to enable IMAP for your Gsuite account. By default, it is disabled for all Gsuite accounts.
- On your computer, sign in to Gmail with your G Suite account.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings and then Settings.
- At the top, click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Don't see this tab? Make sure IMAP is enabled for your domain.
- In the IMAP Access section, select Enable IMAP.
- At the bottom, click Save Changes.
After that, you need to follow the below steps.
- Please log in to your Gsuite account.
- Open a new tab and enter the URL https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps and switch it to turn on. This Option will only show if your admin has given you access.
- If you are the admin of the Gsuite, you may please switch to the admin account by clicking the link https://accounts.google.com/Logout?continue=https://admin.google.com. Then please click here to open the Basic Settings, https://admin.google.com/AdminHome#SecuritySettings:flyout=basic
- Click on Less secure app Settings and check to Enforce Less Secure app for all users. This will help you log in to Outreachplus.
- If you are not an admin, you can ask the G Suite admin to enable the option for Less Secure Apps.
Once you have done the above steps, you can add your G Suite account using the below settings.